Geysa's products are inspired by water. we want to help make your household a safe environment for everyone in the family by purifying your water. We want to make sure that the quality of water is of high standard and make you feel the difference.
Unlike other shower filters, we use a specialized blend of activated coconut carbon, Calcium sulfite, Polypropylene Cotton, Biocera Ceramic Balls and a high-purity copper-zinc alloy known as KDF-55.
So what does this actually mean?
Brittle hair and dry skin is very often a result of heavy sediments in shower water. Our customers happily report how they are experiencing smoother, sleeker hair and more supple skin from head to toe after installing a Geysa shower filter.
What's Inside Our Filters
- Granulated Activated Coconut Carbon - filters are most effective at removing radioactive iodine 131, chlorine, trihalomethanes (THMs), chemicals, impurities and Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs) from the water.
- KDF Process Media (KDF-55) - are high-purity, granulated copper and zinc-based alloys for removing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals, and it controls scale, bacteria and algae, even in hot water.
- Polypropylene Cotton - filter contains a unique structure and its surface is 3-8 times bigger than ordinary filters, which is effective at removing turbidities, sediment, rusts and microorganisms.
- Calcium Sulphite - is 100 times more effective than activated carbon at removing chlorine and heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium and aluminium.
- Biocera Ceramic Balls - are manufactured from a variety of functional ceramic materials. They adsorb impurities and harmful heavy metals and help human metabolism and natural healing.